Thursday, October 8, 2009

What's on your night-stand?

My first tag! Wow! (now I sound like Kim Kardashian :) )

From Mandy-Leigh of Where is My Baby?

What's on your night-stand?

  • A lamp for reading at night
  • Dan Brown's The Lost Symbol (yes I know it is entirely fabricated but damn is it entertaining)
  • Carved Wooden box from Mozambique containing
  • Extra Soft tissues (we live in the fall-out zone of the Refinery so I sneeze at night)
  • Elizabeth Arden's 8 Hour hand cream
  • Make-up remover wipes (too lazy to do a proper wash so it is this or I sleep with the day's make-up on and wake up really scary in the moring with mascara making me look like a panda bear just not as cute)
  • An engraved silver box from Mandy-Leigh which is so special to me that sometimes when I see it, it can change my day around. Feeling lost and lonely, here's proof that someone very far away that I haven't even met in real life cared about me enough to send it to me. Friends don't get better than that.

2 comments:

  1. Hi There.

    For some stupid reason I can follow your blog but cannot get your posts on my reading list!!!!! Thus I have been missing out.

    This will have to be fixed immediately,and I know it's a problem on my blog becuase it happens regularly. Maybe I have a hacker...

    Anyhow, thank you for your kind words. You will always have a very special place in my heart. I still pray for you every day. And God has been granting alot of wishes lately so the line is getting shorter. Before you know it you will be your turn!

    BTW I started working on the Scrapbook album you sent me and it is coming along nicely if I have to say so myself. It took me some time to start with, because it brings back alot of emotion, but now I am enjoying it tremendously. Will send you some picturew when I am done.

    Keep writing on this blog, OKAY! You should post something every day, that way I will know how you are doing...

    Love always, Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I hope you still receive updates for comments on this blog becuase I have been desperately trying to get hold of you!!! Congratulations on your pregnancy!! I AM VERY HAPPY FOR YOU and DH!!!! Yay!!! Can't believe it! You are going to be a mommy soon!!! Please e-mail me at mandy.erasmus@vodamail.co.za
    I haven't got any of the adresses in my old contacts list anymore and I would love to stay in contact with you. Love. Mandy.

    Yay you are pregant!!!! Yay!!! Yay!!! Whoop whoop!!

    ReplyDelete